Effective date: April 09,2021
A. PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The administrator of personal data is Epacta Systemy Informacyjne Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Dąbrówka, ul. Gościniec 14/1, 62-069 Dąbrówka, NIP: 781-17-55-919, REGON: 634629052, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznań, XXI Commercial Division, KRS number: 0000222468. Share capital: PLN 554,000. Email: email@example.com.
B. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Administrator processes the User's personal data for:
a) understanding how Users use the website,
b) adjusting and personalizing the content of the website,
c) improving the experience of using the website,
d) securing the website,
e) answer the User questions,
f) processing orders placed by Users,
2. The User may also consent to receive information about new products and promotions, which will cause the administrator to also process personal data in order to send the User commercial information regarding, inter alia, new products or services, promotions or sales.
3. Personal data is also processed as part of the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the data administrator and the performance of tasks in the public interest, including to perform tasks related to security and defense or to keep tax documentation.
4. Personal data may also be processed for the purposes of direct marketing of products, securing and pursuing claims or protection against claims of the User or a third party, as well as marketing of services and products of third parties or own marketing, which is not direct marketing.
C. COLLECTED DATA
1. With regard to the use of the Website by the User, we store http queries directed to the server.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses and relate to:
a) public IP address of the end device from which the inquiry came,
b) name of the User's station - identification carried out by the http protocol, if possible,
c) User's name provided in the authorization process,
d) the time of receipt of the inquiry,
e) the first line of the http request,
f) http response code,
g) the number of data sent by the server,
h) URL address of the page previously visited by the User (so-called referrer link),
i) information about the User's browser,
j) information about errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction.
3. The above-mentioned data is not associated with specific people browsing the Website.
4. The websites do not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
5. The User may, however, be asked to provide the following personal data in the use of the Website's functionality:
a) name and surname;
b) e-mail address (e-mail address);
c) telephone number;
d) address and company name;
f) the content of the contact message.
Providing the data indicated above is voluntary, but without providing it, it may not be possible to use the Website in the scope of functionalities that require it (e.g. handling the order, answering).
D. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Data collected through the Website regarding the User may be used to determine the adaptation of the Website content to the User's needs and to answer the User's query using the contact form. 2. The Users' personal data collected is not transferred to international organizations or to third countries. Personal data may be processed by other entities in accordance with EU or national law. 3. Personal data collected through the forms for which the User has consented are processed for the purpose and for the period necessary for the proper handling of the task. The details are specified in the relevant clauses under specific forms.
E. USER RIGHTS
1. Within the scope of the processing of his data, the User has the following rights:
a) access to data;
b) rectification of data;
c) deletion or limitation of processing;
d) lodge a complaint with the supervisory body for the protection of personal data;
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) make it easier for the User to use the Website while browsing it;
b) subsequent association of the User in the event of reconnecting the Website with the device on which they were saved;
c) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
d) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's specific preferences and optimizing the use of websites, tailored to the individual needs of the User;
3. As part of the website, we use the following types of cookies:
"Session" - are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser;
"Permanent" - stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of Cookies or until their removal by the User;
"Performance" - they enable the collection of information on the use of the Website's pages;
"Necessary" - enabling the use of services available on the Website;
"Functional" - making it possible to remember the settings selected by the User and to personalize the User interface;
"Own" - posted by the Website;
"External" - coming from a website external to the Website;
4. The information is in no way combined with the personal data of the Website User and is not used to identify the User. The scope of information collected automatically depends on the settings of the User's web browser. The user should check the settings of his browser to find out what information is provided by the browser automatically or to change these settings. For this purpose, we recommend that you read the "Help" of the web browser used.
5. Changing the conditions of storing or receiving cookies is possible by configuring the settings in web browsers, for example:
in Internet Explorer
in Microsoft Edge
in Mozilla Firefox
6. Software for browsing websites, i.e. a web browser, usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser used by the User.
7. If the User does not want to receive Cookies, he may change the settings of his browser. However, disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security or maintaining the User's preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases also prevent the use of the Website.